NEPAL ASSOCIATION FOR GLOBAL COOPERATION is organized exclusively for charitable, networking and educational purposes; more specifically The mission of Nepal Association for Global Cooperation is to bring the Nepalese community and friends in global unity for the cause of respectful identity, culture and prosperity round the globe by means of environment friendly sustainable projects. We are committed to establish and nurture multilateral cooperation for a new humanistic renaissance in global community This is an international endeavor, however, Nepal and Nepali language and culture is our prime concern and one of our important objective would be to establish a new prosperous and an important nation of Nepal utilizing and channelizing a significant portion of it resources within its reach.
The mission of Nepal Association for Global Cooperation is to bring the Nepalese community and friends in global unity for the cause of respectful identity, culture and prosperity round the globe by means of environment friendly sustainable projects. We are committed to establish and nurture multilateral cooperation for a new humanistic renaissance in global community.
Section 4: Major Activities
Various activities will be conducted to fulfill the above mission:
1. The major objective of NAGC is to play important role towards establishing a sustainable unity and global cooperation directly, by partnerships with likeminded orgs and promoting federation of Nepali and Nepal related organizations around the globe. It will have the essential physical offices and centers at different parts of the world according to the demand of time and available resources.
d) World chapters: There will be seven world chapters.
i) America Chapter- All the countries in the continent of North America and South America
ii) Nepal chapter-The Nepali community living within the boundary of Nepal, sharing common languages, culture and dreams.
iii) South Asia Chapter-All the SAARC countries except Nepal.
iv) Europe Chapter-All the countries of continent of Europe
v) Australia Chapter
vi) Middle East and Africa Chapter- Continent of Africa and all the countries in and around Persian Gulf and Mediterranean Sea (according to the schedule).
viii) Greater Asia Chapter-All the countries of Asia that do not include in the above chapters (according to the schedule).
2. Establish and run an efficient and effective communication and mass education system including useful web sites, blogs, email groups, face book and other e community, publications, movie and video production and other Medias to bring the Nepalese and friends around the globe into meaningful harmony and mutual cooperation.
3. Organize physical and E-Conventions, seminars, workshops and symposiums on the essential issues of the time.
4. Advocate national unity (Nepal and residing nation), democracy and human rights in the areas this association is active at. It will coordinate, lead or support multilateral cooperation in carrying out special campaigns to defend democracy, human rights and social justice.
5. Establish fund to help the less advantaged people of the community to support education, trainings, employment and small businesses.
6. To establish and run Central and local Emergency Funds and provide quick relief to extreme needy families and individuals.
7. To start meaningful programs like War against Illiteracy Program WAIP, One Village at a Time OVAT focusing the economic transformation of a village inviting external investment and local resources.
8. Other essential activities to fulfill the objectives of the association has decided by the committees and approved by the Global Board of Directors.